October 16, 2012

Passion is the Trigger of Success

Ali, H&M Area Visual Merchandiser
Complete Outfit: H&M
My Swedish heart beat faster when Ali told me that he is working for H&M Turkey. We even chatted in Swedish. And of course, Ali's complete outfit is from H&M. The fact that he is identifying himself in such a positive way with his employer H&M, deeply impressed me. Ali loves his job obviously. Passion is the trigger of success - that's for sure. Two years ago the first H&M store opened in Turkey, Istanbul. Now there are five stores in Turkey. There is a particular strong demand for H&M in Turkey. Quite rightly in my opinion since there is no other place where you can find so many different categories. My favourite H&M brand is DIVIDED. Today Ali's outfit is pretty classy because of the weekly monday meeting. He told me that he would usually dress more casual. Anyway, his style matches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment