November 28, 2012

From Zürich with Love

Gökçe, Consultant
Glasses: Marc Jacobs
Scarf: loan from friend
Coat: Barbour
Skirt: Small Boutique in Galata
Shoes: Topshop
Backpack: Longchamp
"Backpacks are the new Handbags" - that's what I was thinking when I saw Gökce strolling along Bagdad Caddesi with her friends. Some popular designers like Michael Kors, Moschino, Vivienne Westwood or Dsquared2 presented this "old-new" trend for the spring/summer season 2012. Gökce wears and combines her backpack like a real fashionista. I am beginning to realise that, apart from a new camera, I should also invest in a good backpack. Gökce bought her glasses in Zürich. She went there for an internship and had the time of her life. Zürich will always have a place in Gökce's heart. And I know exactly what she means because I met my soul mate in Zürich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment