December 17, 2012

I Shall Stay Until the Wind Changes

Gözde, Lawyer
Coat: Zara
Bag: Ipekyol
Boots: Boutique in Kadiköy 
Today I have to correct myself! Last week I made the claim that not many women could wear a hat. Yesterday I learned that this is not true! Dressed elegantly with a perfect matching hat, Gözde attracted my attention. She reminded me of Mary Poppins: Her elegant and clean look, her special hat and the laced boots. Only the magic umbrella was missing. Gözde's style is influenced by the twenties. I can clearly see that and especially her hat leaves no doubt. Woman's fashion in the roaring twenties was all about elegance. And again Gözde makes me think of Mary Poppins when she said:"I shall stay until the wind changes."
These shoes are so Mary Poppins, aren't they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment