December 12, 2012

It's All about Thinking Outside the Obvious Box

Ceylan, Style Editor for ALL Magazine
Bobble Hat: Zara
Coat: Topshop
Cardigan: Vintage, Milan
Blouse: Vintage, Dublin
Shoes: Dr.Martens
School Bag: Topshop
Yesterday I decided to go to Nişantaşı for some Imprimoloco street style inspiration. Nişantaşı is probably Istanbul's most glamorous quarter. The stores of world's famous brands are located there. And I was delighted by finding even Dries van Noten designs in Nişantaşı (one of my favourite designers). But really excited I became when I stumbled upon Ceylan and Douglas - street style editor and photographer for the Turkish ALL magazine. We talked and I took some pictures of Ceylan because I really enjoy her School Girl Chic. School Girl fashion channels everything from innocent to retro rebellion. It goes far beyond the Clueless cliche. For me it's about melting elements of youth with trends from different decades. It's about thinking outside the obvious box!

No comments:

Post a Comment