December 30, 2012

People with Style Value their Things

Solveig, Psychology Student
Shirt: Asos
Cardigan: Zara
Skirt: Topshop
Bag: Uterqüe
It It seems to me like yesterday -  my first time. I can remember all the details: December 2008, Munich, a grey smooth leather Coccinelle bag - my first high quality handbag. I still love this bag like the very first day. I could not help thinking of this when Solveig told me, eye shining, the story of her new designer bag: A beautiful brown Uterqüe bowling bag with suede and smooth leather inserts. Solveig saw the bag when she was on holiday with her family and it was love at first sight. She couldn't get it out of her head and went back to the store. This Uterqüe bag is the first high quality bag she could call her own. Solveig is valuing the bag a lot and I can sense that. I believe people with style value their things.

No comments:

Post a Comment