December 5, 2012

You Know What, You can't See it, but Underneath My Sunglasses, I'm rolling My Eyes

Merve, Financial School Student
Loop: Gift from her sister
Sunglasses: Gift 
Coat: Mango
Jeans: Mango
Jumper: Mango
Boots: Lacoste
Bag: Mavi
I love Merve's sunglasses. And the fact that we didn't have much time to talk and she didn't know where the glasses are from couldn't stop me to think about the fascination of sunglasses. Everyone should own at least one good pair of sunglasses. And preferably one that you didn't get from that nice man on the street selling really real Ray-Ban's for 10 Euro. The beauty about shopping for a new pair of good sunglasses is that it's not as traumatic as buying a new bikini. And compared to the northern part of Europe, in Istanbul you definitely need sunglasses ten months a year. But apart from the UV protection sunglasses can do so much more. That's what I realised in Istanbul. They are great when you need to hide for any reason, if you are tired or if are not in the mood to be social. "Sunglasses allow an individual to stare at people without them knowing. It's Facebook in real life", unknown quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment