May 24, 2013

Just Be...and then maybe in Love, Inspired and Beautiful

Bahar, Creative Director of Blank Mag
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Blouse: H&M
Metallic Shorts: Topshop
Lace-Ups: DR.Martens Made in England
Bahar's shoes were enough to know that I want her to become part of Imprimoloco. A pair of Dr.Martens Elisabeth shoes, crafted in England - together with metallic shorts, white blouse and a black blazer vest. You don't need to be in to fashion and trends to know that only people with a style gene (or a personal stylist) are able to dress like this. We chatted and Bahar told me about her online magazine: Blank Mag, an imaginative and lovingly created online magazine about style, beauty, art culture and lifestyle. I like the clear design and the expressive photographs of the magazine. What impressed me most was the headline: Just be...and then maybe in Love, Inspired and beautiful. 
For further information on made in England Dr.Martens take a look at their international online shop: Dr.Martens made in England.
Bahar's necklace with her mother's golden wedding ring means a lot to her, in fact it is the most important piece of her outfit, a memory of a loved one.

I feel a warmth around me
like your presence is so near,
And I close my eyes to visualize
your face when you were here,
I endure the times we spent together
and they are locked inside my heart,
For as long as I have those memories
we will never be apart

by Louise Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment