May 10, 2013

The Thrill of the Chase

Sinem, Art Gallery Director
Sun Glasses: Ray Ban
Leather Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Mango
Trousers: Zara
Ankle Boots: Chloé
Sinem's office is in Beşiktaş. She works as a Gallery Director for artON Istanbul. Her red ankle boots caught my eyes and I and paused for a few seconds in front of the huge shop window behind which Sinem and her colleagues were working. I pointed at her boots and turned my thumb up. She smiled and went outside immediately. With pride Sinem told me the story of her red colored Chloé ankle boots. She bought this amazing pair of shoes at eBay UK. The parcel arrived three days ago. She had been looking for this pair of boots more than two years until she finally managed to close the auction and to make a good deal. After this story, it was only natural asking her to become part of Imprimoloco. For me, people with style value their clothes. Certain pieces are special because of the story behind. Sinem betrays to me that she loves the chase. Her next object of desire will be a vintage Mullberry bag. She said, laughed and admitted that it will probably take another two years to have good fortune on that eBay auction. I wish her very good luck! I like Sinem's attitude: It's all about the thrill of the chase!
What I love about eBay is the fact that within 10 minutes I can have access to a marketplace that is phenomenally huge and covers the entire globe (give or take a little bit). I have sellers fighting to get at my items and I can do this all from the comfort of my own home. It's a business within a box.
If you are infected with the idea of buying designer clothes at online auctions  - check out the 11 Top Online Auction Sites on thebudgetfashionista.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment